Insta-Fun!

Follow me @msnowlo Instagram
LifeLoveatHome. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rub 'n Buff Makeover

Happy Tuesday!

It's always hard to get back in to the swing of things after a long weekend but man, today was hard! I guess the rainy weather we've had on the east coast did not help. Since it was a long weekend I was able to get a few projects started. Ian even got in on the action during a study break (he takes his real estate exam tomorrow!)


One of the projects we worked on was a quick Rub 'n Buff makeover. After our wedding we were left with loads of white Ikea frames. They were great for the wedding but I haven't put them to much use since. So I decided to jazz them up with some Rub 'n Buff in Antique Gold I had on laying around. Also laying around were some floral prints so this little project was quick, easy and FREE!

Here are the finished frames hanging between the windows in our master bedroom sitting area...

(excuse the hazy iphone pic)

Now we need to replace those charming* mini-blinds...someday.

*and by charming I mean totally awful, really old and gross mini-blinds ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment