Insta-Fun!

Follow me @msnowlo Instagram
LifeLoveatHome. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Three months later....

I finally finished painting my Goodwill chair.

The chair was a steal at $10. When I bought it I didn't know what to do with it; I just knew that I couldn't leave the chair behind. The seat is covered in amazing fabric. And if it were covered in anything else I might have passed.

On a quick trip to Home Depot I found two quarts of discounted paints that got me thinking about the chair. And after three months of sitting half painted this is what I ended up with...



I am pretty much in love with the way this chair looks. The paint colors and the fabric are similar but not totally matching. The chair is sitting the corner of our living room. It replaced a slipper chair that is now is our sitting room. The corner feels so much lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment